It is important to plan for your family’s future. We can help.
Let us help you create an estate plan that works for you and your loved ones.
You have worked hard to provide for your family and yourself. You should see to it that, no matter what happens to you, your family members are taken care of and your assets are protected and distributed according to your wishes. It may seem like a daunting or morbid task to plan for your incapacity or death. With the right advice from our estate planning attorneys, it is easier than you think. Once we guide you through the process, you will be glad you took the time to talk to us. And when circumstances change, we will be here to help you adjust your plan.
Here are a few of the questions we can help you address:
- Who will serve as guardian for my children if something happens to both my spouse and me?
- How do I leave property to my minor children in the event of my death?
- How do I make the settlement of my estate easier on the family members I leave behind?
- How can I make sure the family business survives and ownership is transferred smoothly?
- What are the tax implications of my estate plan?
From simple wills and powers of attorney to business succession planning, we will work with you to achieve your goals and help put your mind at ease. Call us today to schedule an appointment.